K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer For Dark Eye Circles

11:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments



K-Palette? I swear by this product! Thank heavens 'cause I have finally discovered a legit concealer that has the magical power to cover dark circles under my eyes. Dark circles under my eyes have been my serious problem ever since I started my pre-med course at St. Scholastica's College. My circadian rhythm literally was fcked up. 

I've had to apply massive amounts of concealer as it got worse during my 2nd year in pre-med course. It was immensely annoying and uncomfortable. 

I am just thankful that my long search is over. Finally, I've found the right concealer for my panda eyes, the K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer. It really pays to have a good internet connection at home as you can discover real good stuff online. 

Beauty Bar in Alabang Town Center is where I got my K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer. It costs P795, not bad for a holygrail makeup product. A little amount goes a long way so this tiny tube could last for months or even for a year. It really depends on how much and how often you will use it. 

It really does a great job in lightening the dark circles under my eyes and it stays on my oily skin for hours, with the help of my favorite powder foundation. It does not cake and it does not leave dotted patches of concealer over my face. 

         K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer when applied to skin (Before and after no filter) 

Choosing the right concealer might be a little tricky. But always keep in mind that you should get the one that is suitable to your skin type and concerns. Know the different types of concealer, the colors of concealer that you can use for underye and skin discolorations, and the application techniques to achieve a seamless result.

K-Palette is available in all Beauty Bar stores in the Philippines, Shangri-la and Rustan's Makati. 

Beauty Bar Branches: 
Alabang Town Center
SM Mall of Asia
Rockwell Powerplant
Century City Mall
New Glorietta
Greenbelt 5 
Robinson's Magnolia
Robinson's Manila
Robinson's Galleria 
Gateway 
The Podium
Shangri-la Plaza
Trinoma
Lucky Chinatown Mall
Eastwood Mall
Abreeza Mall Davao
SM Lanang Davao
Limketkai Cagayan De Oro
Ayala Center Cebu
KCC Veranza General Santos
Marque Mall Pampanga
Ayala North Point Bacolod
Harbor Point Subic
Paseo De Sta. Rosa 








0 (mga) komento: