St. Marc Cafe Mango Fantasy

10:37 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Ice cream makes me weak in the knees. I had a cup of this sinfully delicious ice cream at St. Marc Cafe for my 30th birthday. I went for the store's best seller ice cream (Mango Fantasy) while my partner went for some Choco Banana. 


As a mango fruit lover, the Mango Fantasy became my instant favorite. Words aren't enough to describe how good this ice cream flavor is. It consists of vanilla ice cream, soft serve ice cream, cornflakes, mango chunks, mango syrup and a gelatin-like cake on top. It's one of the best ice cream flavors I have had in my entire being. It's milky (which I liked) and a bit sour too. 

They also have drinks and freshly-baked breads. Will surely come back for their famous chococro and matcha latte. 

St. Marc Cafe Branches 
UP Town Center 
SM Megamall 
Greenbelt 3 

0 (mga) komento: