Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me Summer Fling

11:03 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Hey guys! I just want to vaunt my latest makeup haul from my favorite homegrown brand, Happy Skin. Teehee! The shade's a love at first sight 'cause it gives out that summer glow in an instant.

Get Cheeky With Me blush in Summer Fling (P699) is a pretty coral shade. The application definitely is easy. Usually, I'd apply two layers as I have got a fair skin tone. The pigmentation is nice, not chalky, unlike the blushes from other homegrown brands I have tried. 

         Swatch of Summer Fling blush 

Summer Fling is the perfect shade if you want that gorgeous summer glow. It suits almost all skin tones. The longevity is a downside though especially for someone who has oily skin like me. I need to re-apply after two good hours which is a bit hassle on my part. 

Happy Skin Branches: 
Beauty Bar
Rustan's 
Landmark 
Plains and Prints
The SM Store
Watsons

Website: www.happyskincosmetics.com
Instagram: happyskin_ph



0 (mga) komento: