Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil

12:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments



I must admit, I don't have a skin care regimen. I just wash my face with my favorite facial wash and that's it. But sometimes, when I feel that my skin's real dry and flaky, I try to slather my skin with some moisturizer and I'm good to go. 

How does Sunflower Beauty Oil show its miracle magic? Human Nature says... 


1. It helps lighten dark undereye circles
2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks
3. Undereye moisturizer
4. Helps prevent & lighten the appearance of stretch marks
5. Helps soften and lighten underarms
6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows
7. Removes stubborn makeup
8. Overall body moisturizer
9. Helps lighten fine lines around the eyes
10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin
11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful
12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes
13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites
14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes
15. Helps lighten dark lips
16. Adds shine to dull hair
17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp
18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn
19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving
20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes
21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections
22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars


Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil is a good moisturizer. My face has a healthy glow the next morning without having any sticky feeling. It also helped in drying out my pimples but it didn't help in lightening the dark spots and pimple marks. I didn't see any improvements in the undereye area as well but I'm not giving up... I have read somewhere that it took her about two months before she saw the results, so I guess, there's still hope for my dark undereye circles prob. 

I decided to lug it around with me last time. Unfortunately, the bottle leaked and the oil spilled all over my bag. It was a complete mess... I just hope that they'd look into this issue and try to improve its packaging...

Pros: 
Affordable price tag (P149.75 for 50 ml)
It helps in drying out pimples (case to case basis) 
Gives that healthy glow without any sticky feeling
Smooth on skin 
No harmful chemicals

Cons:
It didn't lighten dark spots and pimple marks 
It didn't help with my dark underye circles prob
The bottle tends to leak 









0 (mga) komento: