Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine

8:23 PM Unknown 0 Comments



My sweat glands are very active especially when the weather's hot and humid. Glad to know that one of my favorite makeup brands, Benefit, has a shine-control powder that minimizes shine in an instant. -- Porefessional Agent Zero Shine. 

Porefessional Agent Zero Shine is my go-to powder. It is perfect for touch-ups without making any mess. I usually put this over my foundation to help my skin stay matte for hours, but since I have really oily skin, I have to retouch after an hour or two. But that's fine by me. I find Porefessional Agent Zero Shine more convenient to use than those loose powders I have tried before. 

       
Porefessional Agent Zero Shine is fragrance-free and it helps in minimizing the appearance of pores. Inspite of its peachy tint, it goes on sheer and it has a real nice and soft texture that is easy to blend. Plus, it doesn't make your skin dull in any way. 

Pros: 
Convenient to use 
Fragrance-free
It minimizes the appearance of pores
It doesn't make your skin dull or dried out

Cons: 
The lasting power is just average especially if you have really oily skin

Benefit Cosmetics Philippines: 
Alabang Town Center 
BGC Central Square
Greenbelt 5
Mall of Asia
Rustan's Makati/Shangri-La
SM Megamall
Trinoma

0 (mga) komento: