Porefessional License To Blot

3:39 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Oily skin? Worry no more! Benefit Porefessional License To Blot is here to keep your oily skin shine-free for hours. This blotting stick targets the shiny spots in your face -- chin, forehead and the sides of your nose. 


Benefit Porefessional License To Blot is said to have tiny invisible blotting spheres which helps to mattify shine for up to six hours after application. Tried this one just the other day and I can say that it works just fine. I applied it on top of my makeup to mattify the surface by patting motion.

I have very oily skin and I noticed that the sides of my nose became oily after three hours. But that's fine by me. It's way better than using expensive blotting papers. I'm more impressed with its ability to minimize the appearance of my pores tho... 

I love its packaging 'cause you can easily slip it inside your pocket or your purse. You can also use License to Blot before makeup, but in my opinion, it's best to use it over makeup to mattify the surface.   

Pros: 
Easy to use 
Better than blotting papers
Minimizes the appearance of pores
Great product if you're always on the go

Cons:
Can be unhygienic as it's designed to use directly onto your skin
Only stays for 2-3 hours (with very oily skin)

I'm sure there's a way to keep this stay on oily skin for more than 3 hours. Maybe, I'm just doing it the wrong way. But overall, License to Blot is a good product to keep you shine-free especially if you just have normal to combination skin. 

Benefit Cosmetics Philippines: 
Alabang Town Center 
BGC Central Square
Greenbelt 5
Mall of Asia
Rustan's Makati/Shangri-La
SM Megamall
Trinoma









 


0 (mga) komento: