H and M Grand Opening at SM Southmall

3:42 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Unleashing the shopaholic in me! I went to H and M's grand opening at SM Southmall yesterday (October 29) to take advantage of the store's 20% discount to all items. 


The line was crazy when I got in but good thing, I was able to catch the 1:00 PM cutoff for the 20% discount. That 20% discount is good for the whole day of October 29th. 

       H and M stamp entitles you to 20% discount to all items 

         My shopping bag is almost full 

Since Christmas time is just around the corner, I got some real nice items for gift-giving. I'm so happy with my purchases! I can't wait to get back to get a pair of knee ripped skinny jeans. I saw a pair with a pricetag of PHP 999. It's way cheaper compared to the knee ripped skinny jeans that I saw from an online store just the other day. 


0 (mga) komento: