H and M SM Southmall

1:04 AM Unknown 0 Comments


      Photo Courtesy of H&M Philippines
 
Hey, guys! I know you're up to something this weekend and I just wish that you'd spend it wisely...  Anyway, I'm here to share some great news with you all. 

Your favorite Swedish brand, H&M, will soon open a branch at SM Southmall in Las Pinas. The grand opening day is on October 29 2015 at 11:00 AM. As what I've read from SM Southmall's official Facebook page, H&M will be giving away PHP 5000 worth of gift card for the first person in line while the next 200 in line will receive gift cards with values starting from PHP 300 - PHP 2,500. These will be given in random order. 

This excites me so much but I don't think I can make it on the 29th as I've got some errands to do that day. But of course, I'd make sure to be there at their grand opening at Festival Alabang. Finally, a H&M branch (Festival Alabang) that's only 20 minutes away from home! 


0 (mga) komento: