Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Summer Fling

1:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Happy Skin definitely makes my skin happy. I want to commend the people behind Happy Skin for creating valuable and high quality cosmetics that can be at par with international brands. 

I have already made a short review about Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me in Summer Fling and since I adore the color of this blush so much, I also copped a lipstick (with the same shade) to add into my growing Shut Up and Kiss Me collection. 


Shut Up and Kiss Me in Summer Fling is a sheer peachy shade. I don't know why but I'm more drawn into peachy colors when it comes to makeup. Maybe because, it really complements my fair skin color and it gives me that instant summer vibe. 

Shut Up and Kiss Me is a bang for your buck because it's pigmented, long-lasting, moisturizing, and just anything you could ask for. 

Happy Skin Branches: 
Beauty Bar
Rustan's 
Landmark 
Plains and Prints
The SM Store
Watsons

Website: www.happyskincosmetics.com
Instagram: happyskin_ph


0 (mga) komento: