Benefit Holiday 2015 Kits

12:04 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Benefit Holiday 2015 Kits are here, finally! I dragged myself to Benefit Cosmetics, Alabang Town Center last October 15 to get first dibs on their Holiday 2015 kits. 

My heart literally was beating out of my chest due to so much excitement. Yeah, just imagine how giddy I was when I finally got my hands on my first ever Holiday kit from Benefit. Teehee! 

                Pucker Up and Party 

The Pucker Up and Party kit definitely is a great steal. It only costs P1500 (1900 savings). Benebalm and Posietint costs P1000 each while the travel-sized Benetint and Posietint costs P700 each. On my next visit, I'd get the Real Cheeky Party kit (P2400) which contains five of their best-selling powder blushes. I'm dying to try their Hoola Bronzer and Coralista 'cause I've been hearing so many good things about these two. You'd also find in this kit the They're Real push-up liner and mascara and Watt's Up highlighter. 


Benefit Cosmetics Philippines: 
Alabang Town Center 
BGC Central Square
Greenbelt 5
Mall of Asia
Rustan's Makati/Shangri-La
SM Megamall
Trinoma

0 (mga) komento: