Hanley Sandals from Tres Shoes

8:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Christmas came early this year. I just received a gorg pair of sandals that I have been eyeing for months now--- It is the Hanley sandals (P950) from Tres Shoes. 


My love bought this pair for me when Tres Shoes had a pop-up store at SM Clark, Pampanga just 3 weeks ago. It is one of the comfiest sandals I have ever had. I can walk for hours without even complaining. You just have to buy it to get my drift... ^.^ Plus, it goes well with any outfit especially with my basic uniform (white t-shirt and ripped jeans). I just hope they'd have a physical store in the near future 'cause I would like to hoard for more pairs! 

Tres Shoes: 
Instagram: tresshoesph
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tresshoesph
Email: tresshoes@gmail.com

0 (mga) komento: