Havaianas for Summer

8:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments



I'm so ready for summer. I know it's only January and I have 2 months to prepare but I just can't wait to hit the beach and get that sunkissed skin. In fact, due to my excitement, I already got myself this pair of Havaianas that's ideal for summer. 

Havaianas has an on going sale that's started last January 8, 2016 and will end on January 31, 2016. You still have a few days to do your shopping, guys! This pair originally was priced at P1095 but since it was on sale (40%), I only shelled out P657. 


And I got another pair in neon green to match with my green Longchamp Neo bag. The SA told me that some people find it uncomfortable to wear but in my opinion, it's more comfortable than the usual style. I guess, it really depends on the person wearing it. 

0 (mga) komento: