Payless PH

7:29 AM Unknown 0 Comments



It's just so hard not to have a full-length floor mirror at home whenever I wanted to take OOTD (outfit-of-the-day) shots. That's why, most of my shots are like this (photo above). Anyway, I wore this outfit: 

Top: Cotton On
Pants: Tiangge
Sandals: Payless 
Wallet: Stradivarius
Watch: Casio G-shock 

when I went to Pampanga to visit the love of my life. I just love anything with prints especially stripes and polka dots that's why baby didn't miss of getting this striped top from Cotton On for me. 

The wallet and sandals are my recent hauls. Since Payless is celebrating their 5th anniversary, it's five times the fun. They have weekly discounts that would make shopping more fun and frolic. The last sale dates for their 5 year anniversary sale would be from July 27-31. 2015. 


My sandals are very comfortable to wear. It has memory foam insole that cradles foot for lasting comfort, a flexible outsole for natural movement and a natural shape for comfortable fit. 

To get first dibs on news, tips, and updates on their new collections and promos, visit: Payless ShoeSource PH on facebook or @paylessph on instagram. 

0 (mga) komento: