The Penthouse BF Homes Paranaque City

11:53 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Who doesn't love going on a shopping spree? I'm sure you'd be thrilled to know that there's a new shopping hub (The Penthouse) in the south that has gathered some of your favorite shops online. This isn't the first time that I'm going to talk about The Penthouse 'cause I already have made a blog entry about it on my other blogger account. 

I just can't contain my happiness when I learned that some of my favorite shops in instagram are now in the south. I went to the Penthouse on a weekday with my sister. Neither of us don't know how to drive a stick shift car (okay, we do but mahabang kwento) so we didn't have a choice but to take the public transportation instead. 


We didn't have a hard time looking for the Penthouse's exact location since it's just a few steps away from the famous Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe. I snapped some photos of the place but I wouldn't share it here anymore 'cause I already posted them on my other blogger account. Anyway, the place looks nice and clean. The space is quite small to accommodate a lot of guests though. 

The SA's are friendly and helpful. The one who assisted me was wearing a smile on her face the whole time. It looks like she's very passionate in what she's doing. Too bad, I didn't get her name though. I hope she'd be there when I get back. 

Here's the official list of brand partners at the Penthouse: (source The Penthouse Instagram account: thepenthouse.ph) 

@stylestarmnl
@fashtaginfinity
@straightforwardph
@shortcutsapparel
@sewnsandals
@stoneriverph
@sheosmanila
@diybeautyshop
@trendywanderlust
@draftclothing
@juney_shop
@skiddoo.bags
@theilustrados
@mumibag
@flatteringtops
@gelivanelli
@seventhstreetph
@theclothinghub
@fashionspicemanila
@stylehood
@ilovegreenlaneshop
@craftdepartment
@anthologieofthescarf
@anicachandria
@metrosunnies
@beautyandbodybalm
@cocoxfifi
@cosmicconceptmanila
@cinquesorelle
@oathclothingph
@bikini.wave
@wildheartclothing
@saudadecouture
@allurecollectionph
@beautyinjapanshop
@mn_la
@manicvintageph
@passionandgraceshop
@girlsstuffonlineshop
@fmzph
@fancylab
@thesatcheldiva
@toppicksclothing
@sakura_shop_ph
@hera.ph
@get2gobags
@fledge_clothing
@thesoapery
@perchclothing
@anmalifestyle

The Penthouse Address: 162 Chloe Bldg. Aguirre Ave. BF Paranaque

Mon-Thurs/Sun: 11 am - 10 pm
Fri/Sat: 11 am - 11 pm

Instagram: thepenthouse.ph 





0 (mga) komento: