H & M Philippines Home

11:40 AM Unknown 0 Comments



H & M which stands for Hennes and Mauritz is a swedish clothing company that sells quality, inexpensive and fashionable clothing for men, women and children. H & M was established in 1947 by Erling Persson. It only sold women's clothing that time and was called Hennes which means "for her" in Swedish. Persson acquired the Mauritz Widforss apparel retailer in 1968 which led to the inclusion of men's apparel in the product range and the name became H & M. 

H & M has branches worldwide and I was over the moon when the company has finally opened its flagship store here in the Philippines. The one in Makati is the first branch that I went to for a quick shopping spree. When I got there, I was surprised to see real fancy items for the home too. I bought a small-sized pillow for the love of my life which I got for a reasonable price. I got too carried away with the interior design items and decorations (nakalimutan ko na magtingin ng top or pants for myself). But it was all worth it! 

I'd love to get all the items that I saw (especially the cushion covers) for our humble abode. They were really nice to look at and they seemed to be of top quality. 

H & M branches in the Philippines: 

SM Megamall
SM North Edsa
SM Makati 
Robinson's Magnolia 
Robinson's Place Manila

0 (mga) komento: