Stylized by Liz Uy

6:33 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Who already owns a copy of Stylized? I got mine a few weeks ago at a flower shop slash mini bookstore at Alabang Town Center. I've scanned through pages, and it promises to be a good read. 

As a person who knows nothing much about fashion, this book of the famous fashion editor and stylist, Liz Uy definitely would come in handy. What I like about this book is, it will show you how to create fashionable and highly functional wardrobe with her ten style essentials. I am a jeans-and shirt kind of girl and I got giddy when I saw chapter I (modeled by Anne Curtis) on how to create different looks using a simple white shirt. 


You can definitely rock your simple white shirt by simply adding on pieces you can invest in to pair with your basics. One good example would be getting a designer bag that would increase the price of a jeans-shirt-flats uniform. If you can't afford the ante of a designer bag, then you can just wear your designer sunglasses and printed scarf to level up your humdrum white shirt. In fact, there are so many ways to spruce it up. You just need to exercise your creative minds to pull it off. 


The jeans part (modeled by Julia Barreto) is I guess everyone's favorite too to those who already have read this book. I love how Liz Uy showed the right jeans for every body type and the fashion-forward variation of jeans that you can add to your closet. You can also get pointers in rocking your blazer, little black dress,  white button-down shirt, slacks, leggings, tank top, shorts and pencil skirt. Indeed, Stylized is the new fashion bible of the Philippines. 

0 (mga) komento: