Trendy Wanderlust Watch

4:06 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Wearing a wrist watch is very important to me. It helps me to manage my time and to keep me on track whenever I'm out. I have a few timepieces that come in different styles but the Casio G-shock and Casio Vintage watch are my favorites. These watches are perf especially this rainy season 'cause both are waterproof and go along very well with my basics. 


Just recently, I got a new watch (picture above). It's from my little sister. She got it from Trendy Wanderlust, a store that sells cool and fashionable watches at very affordable prices. You can find them on Instagram: @trendywanderlust or you can visit them at: 

-Hershoppe, Malolos Crossing, Bulacan
-SM Center Las Pinas
-The Penthouse, BF Homes, Paranaque
-Empire, 10 Lilac St, Marikina

So many cute designs to choose from. Certainly, I'd get the braided watches when I get back to The Penthouse. 





0 (mga) komento: